Sunday 21 February 2010

21st February - The Runs...


I'm starting to get really nervous before these longer runs, so I was a little relieved when I woke up this morning and realised it had snowed quite heavily last night. The relief was shortlived, however, as the realisation hit me that there is no way I can miss out on the scheduled 15 mile run...marathon day is getting just too close. So, I met Lisa and Julie as arranged.

Here I am with my fellow troopers after the first three miles or so. See? We're all smiles..not the case about 8 miles in when I experienced my first ever runners' trots (is this too close to the cloth?!) - thank goodness for the Fox & Hounds at Bramhope...saved me a lot of embarassment!

Other than that I'm feeling okay, if a little tired. I'm pleased.

A total of 32 miles run this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment